Hiya! Although it is supposedly summer (in England we can’t even call it that because most of the time it rains and the temperature doesn’t go higher than 20 degrees Celsius) sometimes you just want to have a nice cosy day at home. I know I love to curl up on the sofa with some snacks and a good movie. So for all you movie lovers out there here is a list of my favourite movies that I love to watch (in no particular order of course):
- Harry Potter (any of them) – who doesn’t like to revisit their childhood favourite now and then. ITV are even showing them on the weekends. This Sunday evening is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (I can’t wait).
- Endless Love – if you’re looking for a nice teenage romantic movie then this is the movie for you.
- Mean Girls – who doesn’t love the good old chick flick, Mean Girls?! It is so “fetch” haha (sorry for the reference aha).
- She’s the Man – watching Channing Tatum on screen for about 2 hours, yes please. Enough said haha.
- Wild Child – I used to watch the movie everyday when it came out, I absolutely loved it!
- Fast & Furious (all of them) – if you fancy a bit of action and fast cars then I definitely recommend Fast & Furious.
- The Fault in Our Stars – if you want a more emotional movie then I recommend this one. However, have a box of tissues next to you because it will probably make you cry.
- LOL (2012) – this film stars Miles Cyrus and Demi Moore and it does face teenage issues. I do like this movie.
- Matilda – this was my childhood movie! Everyone loved Matilda so much. I wanted to have telekinesis powers after watching Matilda for the first time.
- Get Out – I personally don’t classify this as a horror but it did make me jump a couple times here and there. This is probably my favourite film this year so far (or at least one of them).
There is my list of movies I recommend if you find the time. Comment down below telling me your favourite movies.