Hiya! I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend. I know I have. I’m currently curled up on the sofa watching the Love Island reunion (I’ve been waiting all week to watch it aha). Earlier today someone asked me if I could give my younger self any advice what would it be so here we go:
- Always be true to yourself – don’t ever try to change your personality so that people like you. People should like you for you. You are who you are and you shouldn’t try to change that.
- You will lose friends but you’ll make new ones – losing friends is simply apart of life. I am a firm believer that if someone is supposed to be in your life then they will be and nothing can change that. You will lose friends but you will make new ones. If they are truly your friends then they will treat you well and you can work through things.
- Make every day count – life is precious. Every single day is a blessing and we shouldn’t waste any of it.
- Count your blessings – we always tend to focus on what we don’t have instead of what we do have. We sometimes don’t appreciate what we have and how blessed we truly are. Don’t take anything for granted.
- Never give up on your dreams – don’t stop trying to make your dreams reality. Chase after your dreams so that you don’t have any regrets.
I know this is going to sound really cliché but YOLO!! Make every day count and don’t stress over unnecessary things. I hope you found this post helpful. Comment down below with any advice you would give someone.