Hiya! This morning I woke up and I was craving one of my strawberry milkshakes. It gave me the idea to share my recipe with you guys. To be honest I don’t usually measure things out I just keep adding until it taste how I want it to haha.
- Wash and hull about 200 grams of strawberries then slice them in half.
- Pour 250ml of milk into a blender and then add the strawberries.
- Blend the strawberries and milk together for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the blended strawberries and milk through a sieve to get rid of the remaining lumps and hopefully the seeds.
- (You may want to wash the blender before proceeding onto the next steps). Pour the strained mix back into the blender and add 2-3 scoops of ice cream. It can be strawberry flavoured or original. I use the Mackies original flavoured ice cream.
- Blend everything again for another 30 seconds and enjoy. If you want to make it more sweeter you could add strawberry flavoured powder like Nesquick.